Who We Are
BLUE SPARQ, INC. was founded in 2008 with the aim of providing prototype design and manufacturing services to companies in a broad range of industries.
Located in Cape Coral, Florida, BLUE SPARQ is capable of custom electronics design, firmware development, GUI design and development, server side programming on cloud computing platforms such as AWS and cloud application development.
BLUE SPARQ, has a complete high speed surface mount pick and place assembly line, Automated Optical Inspection (AOI), Robotic Conformal Coating, Selective Soldering, Prototype Cable Harness Manufacturing Equipment, FDM 3D printers, Sheet Metal shear and brake, Benchtop CNC mill, High power lasers and several other machines that are used to provide customers with the highest quality product possible.
BLUE SPARQ, has assembled a team of extremely talented software, hardware, and electro-mechanical engineers who provide specialized services in the following areas:
- Advanced Graphical User Interface and Application development for embedded systems
- Industrial Control System Electronics design, development and manufacturing
- IoT device and cloud application / dashboard development
- Telemetry and cashless - credit card reader devices for vending and other smart dispensing devices
- App development for iOS and Android
- Capacitive touch interface design and manufacturing services
Being able to provide "Looks Like, Feels Like" high quality prototypes to our customers quickly and at an affordable price is very important to us.
Blue Sparq’s design and manufacturing services conform to the ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100 standards.
To maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by constantly improving / expanding our services to satisfy our customer’s needs.
To deliver a reliable, high quality product and development service in a timely manner, so that overall time to market is reduced.